Mrs Mighetto WHALIE x Write To Me Baby Journal
This product is currently sold out.
Mrs. Mighetto WHALIE x Write To Me have come together to bring you a truly beautiful limited edition baby journal collaboration.
This baby journal is presented in a white embossed, linen keepsake box covered and lined in Mrs. Mighetto whimsical baby illustration. The gender neutral journal also features end papers by Mrs. Mighetto and is designed with Write To Me’s classic, elegant and timeless layout in a birth to five years journal.
Record the first step, first word, first tooth, first haircut, first birthday and more with this beautiful gender neutral journal. With generous space for memories, photos and milestones from pre-birth through to pre-school, this guided journal will become a cherished keepsake of a treasured time. Created for non-gender specific baby, parents and grandparents.
• Linen covered keepsake box with white embossed title. Linen printed in Mrs. Mighetto whimsical illustration.
• Beautiful grey linen hard cover journal, case bound with a white embossed title and spine
• Guided journal with prompts throughout to help you write down the details of each special moment
• 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
• 96 pages
• 210 x 285 x 13mm
• Mrs. Mighetto illustrated end papers
• Contents page with page numbers - see below sample
• We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
• Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Table Of Contents
Baby Photo | P3
My Parents | P4
My Siblings | P6
My Home & Pets | P7
The Pregnancy | P8
Baby Shower | P10
My Birth | P12
My Name | P14
The Year I Was Born | P15
Hospital Time | P16
My Grandparents | P18
My Aunts & Uncles | P20
One to Twelve Months | P22-45
Celebrating Me | P46
My First Birthday | P48
My First Holiday | P52
My First Christmas | P54
My First Haircut | P58
My First Steps | P59
All My First | P60
My Teeth | P64
Funny Things I Said | P66
One To Five Years Old | P68-87
Pre-School Days | P90
Journal | P94
A Gift For Me | P96
You can see more of Mrs. Mighetto's beautiful work on their website www.mrsmighetto.com or via instagram @mrsmighetto
Mrs Mighetto own the copyright of their illustration.
Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.